At Crown Tailoring & Dry Cleaning, we believe that customer service is everything and so we operate a strict service policy that includes the following undertakings:
- We undertake to handle all garments, linens, soft furnishings and other items passed to us by our clients for servicing with the proper due care and attention and the Elite assurance of quality.
- We endeavour to have all orders ready or delivered at the time stated, unless prevented by extenuating circumstances.
- We promise to investigate any compliant promptly and, if requested, re-process, free of charge, any article which is unsatisfactory due to a fault on our part.
- We strive to ensure that our employees are trained to be competent, courteous, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful at all times.
- We maintain the highest possible standard of quality and service consistent with the competitive prices we charge.
- We display an up to date list of prices for standard articles both in the shop and on our website.
- We maintain the cleanliness of our shop, factory, vans, containers and premises to a very high standard.
- All garment care labels will be followed unless specific instructions are given.
- No responsibility will be accepted for broken or lost buttons, sequins. shoulder pads, hems, zippers or other fixed or detachable accessories or fabric dye bleeds.
- All paid items will be kept for 6 months and then disposed of.
- All unpaid items will be kept for 3 months and then disposed of.
- We will authorise your card with a pre-payment of GBP 20.00 Once the order is placed and full itemisation or weight has been completed then the final value is calculated.